Wednesday 4 April 2018

Layers and Textures challenge for Scrap Matrix

Hi Everyone, I hope that you have had a wonderful easter and those that are still on holiday I am extremely jealous ! 

I have created three little canvases for Scrap Matrix Design Team with the theme "travel" in common:


I began by laying out where I wanted all the little pieces to go and then glued them down with 3D Matt Medium.  I have listed all the embellishments in the products at the bottom of the blog with links to the Scrap Matrix Store.


Once they were dry I covered everything in 3 coats of black gesso


Once the gesso was dry I was able to start the colour process.  I have used Finnabair Acrylic Paint, Mica Powder and Metallique Wax.  Here are some close ups:











Products Used:

Thanks for stopping by and dont forget that you have until midnight on 14th April to get you entry into this months challenge - See all the details on our ScrapMatrix Shares facebook page.

Til next time - Happy Creating 

No comments :

Post a Comment