Thursday 12 April 2018

Kraft Plus challenge entry

Hi, this month Scrap Matrix are one of the sponsors at Kraft Plus so I have decided to play along and created this layout



Here is this months challenge



I have used the following:


Something old - the shaping scissors I used to cut the strips of paper behind the photo mat
Something new - The lace
Something borrowed - the photo of my friend
Something Blue - the flowers

Here are some close ups:









I have linked some of the products to the Scrap Matrix Store:


Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting :)


3 comments :

  1. This looks fabulous I love the lace and butterflies.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little German Scrap Elements poking out everywhere! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layering and texture and a stunning photo. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete