Saturday 17 February 2018

12x12 Layout for Scrap Matrix DT

Today I would like to share my layout for this months challenge at Scrap Matrix - all things RANGER.  I have used Dina Wakely Heavy Body paints to create this layout of my super lazy cat (I guess you dont get fat like him without perfecting laziness!!!)



I have used 7 Dots Paint Chips Collection paper.  I have mixed two colours of Dina Wakley Heavy Body paints - Lemon and Turquoise with Prima Modelling paste and applied through a couple of stencils


I love how the colours remain vibrant even when mixing with white texture paste.

I created the backgournd using tags, stickers and others papers from the same 7 Dots Paint Chips collection.
The flowers were white and have been painted with the Dina Wakley Paints.

I have painted the metal flowers with white gesso and then Dina Wakley Heavy Body paint - black


Once I had the page assembled I have used all three colours watered down to apply paint splats around the layout.

Here are some close ups:







Thanks for stopping by and dont forget there is plenty of time to enter this months challenge.  You only need to add your project to the Ranger Album in the Scrap Matrix Shares facebook page found here.  Dont forget to be eligible to be in to win the instore voucher you need to list at least one product that is available from the Scrap Matrix Store.

No comments :

Post a Comment