Saturday 23 December 2017

water colour layout by for Art and Soul Design Team

Hi everyone, I am here to share a layout that I have created based on the moodboard for this month.  This is my last layout for the design team and I would like to thank everyone for their input as a team and for creating such a wonderful place,.


How divine is that!!!!!!!  I have used the photo, the colours, the watercolours and the stamps:






I began with watercolour paper and applying Prima Confections watercolours using water to move the colours around, drying in between the layers.



Once this was dry I stamped around the paper using a script stamp, circles and some images.  I wanted the images to blend into the background so used chalk ink on these ones.  The script stamp I have used black archival ink.

Once all was dry I began to build up my photo mat.  Here are some close ups:







Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have some crafting time this christmas holidays to enter this months challenge.
  Here are the products I used and links to the shop.

Watercolour Paper
Prima Watercolour Confections - Odyssey
Prima Watercolour Confections - Shimmering Lights






No comments :

Post a Comment