Monday 4 December 2017

Design Team Layout for Scrap Matrix

Hi everyone, today I would like to share another layout that I have created using the 7 Dots Dreamscapes Collection for Scrap Matrix.









For the background I have used the 7 Dots triangle stencil and Distress Oxide - Frayed Burlap.  I have then wound the paper with cotton string. 
For the photo matting, I have used tags from the Dreamscapes collection - edging with Distress Oxide - Frayed Burlap.   I have created depth by placing cardboard between the layers of tags.
The Scrap FX chipboard title has been embossed with Ranger Black Embossing Powder.

I have linked the products used below

Here are some close ups:








Products used:


Thanks for stopping by - until next time - Happy Crafting






No comments :

Post a Comment