Friday 18 August 2017

layout and a canvas for Scrap FX Design Team

Hi everyone, I am here to share a layout I created using a photograph taken of some Melbourne city street art as well as a canvas using an array of chipboard pieces.



For this layout I have used the 7 Dots - Hazy Days collection.  The background using stencils from 13arts and The Crafters workshop together with Colour Blast Paste, Whipped Spackle and Art Alchemy Paint - Metallique Deep Waters.
I heat embossed the title with Stampendous Embossing Powder - Pearlustre tanzanite and for the steampunk flourish border, I cut this in half and painted it with Golden High Flow - Shading Grey.
Here are some close ups:





Chipboard Used:
and for my second project I have created a canvas representing the jumbled thoughts in a persons head and finally being released and free like a bird.


I began by setting out all the items onto a canvas and then gluing them down - I used Prima 3D Matte Gel for this.


I used Prima 3D Gloss Gel through a prima circle stencil around the blank areas.  I then painted everything with a couple of coats of black gesso.


Once this was dry I was then able to start building up the layers of colour using Prima Art Alchemy Paint, Finnabair Mica Powder, Art Alchemy Metallique Wax and glitter.

Here are some close ups:









Scrap FX chipboard used:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have found some inspirations in my projects today. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment